The infamous magnetic poetry kit has been quiet of late (maybe because the winter has caused me to be something of a recluse and I haven't invited anyone over lately). I'm hoping a new crop of words (a gift from my cousin) will spark the creativity of any future guests.
In the meantime, here's a few lines of magnetic poetry that have been hanging out on my refrigerator:
- beneath a translucent desire is fear genius & beauty (umm...I think I need more time to think about this one...it's very deep)
- black monkey chicken naked in the night (you always have to look out for the black monkey chicken...especially when it's naked)
- whisper bosom talk s sweet idea s of mind & shadow (and you should talk back to the whisper bosom with your trumpet bottom)
- take me (like all good poetry this is short and to the point, but at the same time it has multiple layers...and it's also what she said!)
- spring is like the sweet flower that time leave s behind (a little too cliched for me, but I can appreciate the sentiment)
Thanks to all who contributed. And if you're ever at my house, please take a few minutes to create your own piece of poetry.