Monday, May 26, 2008

"Welcome to the Jungle"*

I figured, everyone else is doing it, so why not me? No, that's not true. I never really do anything because "everyone else is doing it" (Thanks, Dad!). Seriously, while my puzzle-editing career is on the rise--I finally got that promotion to Associate Editor--I'm still trying to do that whole be-a-writer thing.

What better way to make my web-writing debut than to start a blog? Notice the title is "Observation Desk." This is a place for my (almost) daily observations on life, straight from my desk to yours. It will definitely be a little sarcastic, but I also hope it will be witty, evocative, and perhaps even occasionally educational. We'll see how that goes.

I recently returned from London, so my first posts will focus on that. Check back every few days for new posts. Be sure to tell your friends if you like what you read (or even if you don't). Oh, and thanks for visiting my desk.

*Guns N' Roses